I recently did an interview with Dan Hill of City of Sound, Helsinki Design Lab and everything else fame. Well, i say “an interview” but really it was more of a conversation where he took notes and ended up writing it up later. As a result i found it a lot more interest to read back than most of the interviews i do where, desptite my best efforts, i tend to find myself saying the same things over and over again. It’s worth a read because i think it teases out some of the underlying thinking behind Renew Newcastle and Renew Australia better than most.
- The Design Files loves Newcastle (0.520)
- Amazing video of the demolition of Newcastle's BHP Steelworks (0.506)
- User Generated Cities forum (Video) (0.506)
- Robocop on a unicorn (0.500)
- Upcoming talks in Cardiff, Helsinki and Rotterdam in May (0.404)