Renew Newcastle as featured on last night’s edition of Stateline, NSW. According to host Quentin Dempster’s intro, Renew Newcastle has “recycled, reinvigorated, revived, revitalised, recreated and reimagnied the city.” I’ll take that!
Frankly this was the last thing i did before i got home from my epic adventures in Ireland, UK, Germany, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Beijing and the TINA weekend of events in Newcastle. Frankly, i was out on my feet when we filmed this and i think it kinda shows. But it’s a great story on the project.
This video is hosted on facebook for embedding purposes. The original is actually here.
- Renew Newcastle on Sunday Arts Video (0.752)
- Make: Do on Renew Newcastle (0.590)
- Renew Newcastle update (0.576)
- Renew Newcastle : from rant to reality (0.576)
- A guide to starting your own Renew Newcastle type project (0.564)
Tags: Empty Shops · Hunter Street · loop · makespace · Newcastle · newcastle empty shops · Newcastle Mall · Nick Grimm · Quentin Dempster · Renew Newcastle · Stateline · Surfhouse photography · upcycling · Vox Cyclops3 Comments